24 September 2008

Noah

Since Aaron's post yesterday was all about Eli, I figured I'd let everyone know how Noah is doing as well. Aaron came to bed this morning around 8:15 exhausted because he couldn't get Noah to fall asleep. Apparently he'd been "grunting away" for the previous 2 hours. So I got up to relieve Aaron of his baby duties and came into the nursery expecting to find Noah wide awake. But to my relief, he has been sound asleep for the past 1 1/2 hours. Noah loves to be held. He often falls asleep in our arms and wakes up the minute we set him down in his crib. Apparently when Aaron was a baby he would scream if his mom ever put him down. My mother-in-law resorted to wearing him in a back pack so that she could get work done. It appears Noah is following right along in his father's footsteps. The picture below is me doing the dishes with Noah in a Moby Wrap. Here's a few more cute pictures. In the picture on the left Noah is wearing the same outfit Aaron wore home from the hospital when he was born.

3 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Glad things are going so well!...hopefully everyone will be sleeping through the night soon (or at least for most of it)!
My little brother had some problems with his kidneys soon after he was born too but within a few weeks they had him taken care of so I hope it will be just as quick for Eli too.

Anonymous said...

Hello my little sweeties!! I am so glad to hear everything is well!! I do have a question though, Amanda, what is the orange thingy you are wearing?? The boys are absolutely gorgeous and look so much alike!! How is your mom doing?? I think of you all everyday. I love you guys and miss you very much!! :0)

Amber / Auntie Berlynn (ha!)

The Reynolds Family said...

Your boys are sooo handsome! I'm sorry sleep is so rare--but I don't have to tell you that it is worth it because you already know. Very cute pics of the boys. I bet is was so fun and exciting to give Eli his bath and see him moved into sleeping in a crib!!