OH YAY!!!!!! One lil bugger gets to come home and now only one more!!! Oh I'm sooo happy!! The boys look so cute together and they look soo much alot its amazing!! I am so happy for you guys that Noah got to come home and Eli won't be far behind with him the lil fighter that he is!! I love you guys and miss you!! Amber
how precious...the one of the two of them together brought tears to my eyes...Congratulations you guys!!! One down...one to go!!! Hope he doesnt keep you up all night!
I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was in your ward back in Provo. I came across your blog and wanted to let you know that your family is in my prayers. Congratulations and your boys are absolutely adorable!
Oh, I am so glad!!! I was really hoping that you could get Noah home on your second try! Life will hopefully only become more normal in the next few weeks.
What wonderful news! Thank you for sharing it with us and keeping everyone updated on the events. We keep Eli in our prayers and know he will be home soon. The Lord is watching over your family, I know it! Much love,
9 comments:
OH YAY!!!!!! One lil bugger gets to come home and now only one more!!! Oh I'm sooo happy!! The boys look so cute together and they look soo much alot its amazing!! I am so happy for you guys that Noah got to come home and Eli won't be far behind with him the lil fighter that he is!! I love you guys and miss you!! Amber
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I know Eli will be right behind him, he's such a strong little guy! Enjoy your first night home with Noah!
how precious...the one of the two of them together brought tears to my eyes...Congratulations you guys!!! One down...one to go!!! Hope he doesnt keep you up all night!
Congratulations!!!! We're so happy for you! Eli sounds like he is improving so much, hopefully he won't be too far behind!
Love, Uncle Marc and Aunt Joan
Amanda-
I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was in your ward back in Provo. I came across your blog and wanted to let you know that your family is in my prayers. Congratulations and your boys are absolutely adorable!
-Lindsay Hersam
Oh, I am so glad!!! I was really hoping that you could get Noah home on your second try! Life will hopefully only become more normal in the next few weeks.
Oh how neat that Noah got to come home with you! That bottom picture is so sweet. And Amanda! you look great!
The picture of both of them is awesome. We're glad he's moving n the right direction!
What wonderful news! Thank you for sharing it with us and keeping everyone updated on the events. We keep Eli in our prayers and know he will be home soon. The Lord is watching over your family, I know it! Much love,
The Pimentels
Post a Comment