Things have gotten pretty crazy with Noah home and Eli at the hospital. Amanda and I got almost no sleep last night with a fussy Noah. I think the combination of being gassy, being newly circumcised and being in a new environment stressed him out. He has calmed down a little today thankfully.

Eli has had some fluctuation over the last couple of days. He has gotten down to normal oxygen (21%), but has not responded too well to the change and therefore has kind of bounced around with his oxygen levels. Last night he was 24% when we last checked and this morning he was back up to 40%. When I was last with Eli today he was down to 21%, and right now he is back up to 29%. He's just taking some time to adjust is all. He probably misses his brother Noah. We'll keep praying for him.
Here's some pictures of Eli at the hospital taken earlier today.
Looking more and more like his brother.

A hand.
Some feet.
1 comment:
Dear Amanda,
I can not even imagine what you are going through right now. First the problems with the twins and now your mom. I was shocked and sadend by the news of Aunt Jonie and my mom and I refuse to cry or be sad because I believe postive energy goes a long way. Just remember that you are stronger than you think and I dont have to tell you that faith and prayer are powerful...I still remember the night after chris died and you stayed by my side the whole time. You were there for me and I am here for you. I know that life has caused us to drift apart but please know that no matter what you need I am here. If you want to call at 3 in the morning please do, or if you just want your own space that is fine as well, but please just know that I am here for always and ever
I send all my love, hope and prayers
Rachaelle
Post a Comment