Amanda got to give Eli a bath today so I thought I'd post some bath time pictures.

(I love the lighting in this picture - very intense)

(You can see the incision on his side if you look carefully)

(Water seems to have quite the calming effect on Noah)

(We tried a size 1 diaper on Noah - way too big)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...in those bath pictures the boys look exactly alike! You guys will definitely have your hands full....
Your boys are so adorable! I'm glad that things are looking up for both of them. Congrats again and good luck. Being a parent is so wonderful - which you probably already know.
He is beautiful. He looks so calm after all he has been through. We remember your family in our prayers. Love to you...The Whitesides
Yea for bath time!!! Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be a while longer before your boys fit into a size 1 diaper! :) Soooooo cute though!
Post a Comment