Amanda didn't want me to post this video because it shows pictures taken when we didn't know if Eli would pull through. It was meant to show the miracle of his recovery thus far. He of course is not completely out of the woods so to speak, but is doing indescribably better than he was shortly after his birth and surgery.
10 comments:
Hey Aaron,
Thanks for posting that video. It helps us to see in a few minutes what a miracle your little guy has been. Your whole family has been an amazing example to me through your faith and strength. It is so good to see both boys doing better each day. I love little babies and the wonders they can achieve in their little bodies.
I hope you will be able to get some kind of sleep soon with Noah at home. At least before Eli throws off the schedule when he gets home! It's funny that you never really know what exhaustion is until you have a new baby at home. I remember praying in the wee hours of the morning that I would never, ever stay up late again if Heavenly father would let my baby just sleep! But, things will get better. Hang in there.
Thank you for posting this video. It made me cry! You guys are amazingly strong! I'm glad little eli are getting better and
i know the day will come when he can go home and be with you guys and with his little brother. Both of them are miracle babies and it just so grateful to see how God loves these little ones.
My name is Brooke Woods- my dad is your bishop. I have been following your blog since right after your babies were born (my dad told me about your twins right after they were born and in the beginning, I would ask my dad daily for an update, so I was glad when he gave me this blog address). I love this video! It is amazing. Your boys are beautiful. I am so happy for your family that all is going so well. We will continue to pray for you guys. Thanks for letting me read and see your story!
Aaron,
I'm so glad that your mom sent us this address, our twins were born just 3 weeks before yours so I've felt really connected to yours, and am so happy to see that they are doing well. Your wife seems great (I'm a bit jealous of her 4 weeks after photo though).
Kristi & Justin Humble
We are grateful for the miracles in your life. It has been quite a journey for you. Today we are fasting for your little ones and Elder Sprague's. Thank you for sharing this with us. We love you. The Whitesides
Amazing! The many miracles you've experienced have to be so overwhelming! The boys are so cute and I'm so happy thier progressing! Thank you for sharing the video. There are no words to describe how humbled I felt seeing the Lord's hand in Eli's recovery. Joy
Truly a miracle! Thank you so much for sharing such a personal event. Thinking of you often!
Love, Uncle Marc and Aunt Joan
I cant believe I get to see these babies in 5 DAYS! Im excited to see them, and you guys, and your new home in Kentucky. And Amanda, you do look amazing, i kinda figured you would though cuz you always look good. You even looked good in the before picture and im sure u felt miserable. The comment above mine confused me. I was thinking it was "grandma" and "grandpa" but i realized they are a different Mark and Joan. =) see you soon!
Amanda I miss you! I am glad everything is looking hopeful and good. You look great and the twins look adorable. It's so fun to watch them grow, huh? Ethan is 2 1/2 months old now. Maybe some day we'll end up in the same place and the boys will be able to play!
Thanks for keeping everybody up to date you two!
Love,
Brittany
So I totally cried through that whole video. I am so happy that things are going better for little Eli. Know that Noel and I have been praying for you and your boys. We will continue to do so. Lots of love!
Post a Comment