01 September 2008

Sunday

It's been a strange day. While Eli has been stable with mostly good numbers as far as his blood gasses are concerned, Amanda's mom who has been staying with us, checked into the emergency room earlier with shortness of breath. It turns out she has only been breathing on one lung - the other is filled with fluid. She will undergo tests tomorrow and a procedure to remove the fluid from her lung. Until then she has to stay in the hospital. Please pray for her also. Noah has been doing great. He ripped out his feeding tube this morning but it had to be put back in because he wouldn't finish his bottle. He got a bath tonight. He slept through the whole thing. Here's a picture of him - he loves getting his head rubbed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Please tell your mom that I am thinking of her and now that has just added another person to the list to worry about here kids!! I hope everything goes ok and I think of you all everyday and every second I can. Aaron, Noah looks like you!! You can see it in that picture you took!! He is absolutely adorable. Love you guys and miss you soo much!!

Love, Amber

angela said...

I'm so sorry about your mom Amanda!! Please let us know if there is anything we can do! We are always thinking of your family.