18 September 2008

Here's the other Video I promised.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Awww, little baby hiccups are the cutest! And Bree used to grunt all the time too...it almost sounded like growling sometimes. Even in her sleep!

The Reynolds Family said...

Oh my goodness...I just found your blog tonight and I am so grateful I did! Yours boys are absolutely the most handsome! Wow, what sweethearts. I am glad to hear things continue to progress and improve with their health. We will keep your family in our prayers. Congratulations on two amazing babies!

John and Erin said...

WOW! I can't believe how awake he is!!! And that is definitely the most adorable case of hiccups Ive ever heard!!! I can't wait till he gets to come home!!! I will definitely need to squeeze him a little!!! *(Don't worry Amanda...I won't squeeze too tight! Those are some pricey lungs!) Anyways...I also can't believe that they are 1 MONTH OLD already!!! Where does the time go!?