We are grateful for the progress of your little guys...what a journey. Last night we went up to UCLA Medical Center to help Andre Sprague (Sprague Choro) give his little son a blessing. He was on the liver transplant list, but is currently battling a fungal infection. Our love and prayers are for you and your little ones. The priesthood is such a blessing. Love to you...
HOLY COW!!! I can't believe you got that skinny that fast!! That's great!!! I am so happy that everything is going well for you guys and I love you!! :0) Amber
Seriously...Seriously....Did you have to rub that in our face!? I have never even been pregnant and your wife is already skinnier than me! Good grief...I need to get to work...
Hey Amanda. This is Shantel from Welcome Baby. I've been keeping up on your amazing little family. You guys are so strong. I have learned so much from reading about your experiences and your boys' health. You guys can definitely get through anything.
Btw, I am expecting a boy too, in February. I hope I look as great as you do post-pregnancy. :)
7 comments:
We are grateful for the progress of your little guys...what a journey. Last night we went up to UCLA Medical Center to help Andre Sprague (Sprague Choro) give his little son a blessing. He was on the liver transplant list, but is currently battling a fungal infection. Our love and prayers are for you and your little ones. The priesthood is such a blessing.
Love to you...
Amanda, you look amazing. So does Eli. Its crazy to think that they were both in there isn't it. You have both done awesome in four weeks.
HOLY COW!!! I can't believe you got that skinny that fast!! That's great!!! I am so happy that everything is going well for you guys and I love you!! :0) Amber
Seriously...Seriously....Did you have to rub that in our face!? I have never even been pregnant and your wife is already skinnier than me! Good grief...I need to get to work...
WOW!! That's all I have to say! Oh, and I'm glad to see Eli's meds have gone way down! :)
Oh my goodness Amanda... you look incredible!! Congrats on looking soooo cute so quickly! It is a wonderful blessing to see Eli progressing!!
Hey Amanda. This is Shantel from Welcome Baby. I've been keeping up on your amazing little family. You guys are so strong. I have learned so much from reading about your experiences and your boys' health. You guys can definitely get through anything.
Btw, I am expecting a boy too, in February. I hope I look as great as you do post-pregnancy. :)
Post a Comment