Yesterday UPS delivered a nursing pillow that I ordered that is designed specifically for twins. The company that sent it threw in a bumper sticker with the order. I've never been a big fan of bumper stickers but I couldn't just throw it out without sticking it somewhere. This is where we decided it would look best...
4 comments:
You are hilarious!
I just was blog surfing and happened on to your blog. I think that the sticker is cute. One of my best friends had twin boys in 2006. I wish you the best of luck. I know how crazy life can get, from watching her.
you guys are too funny...we are so happy to have you as friends!
So glad you found my blog and therefore that I found yours! I immediately read all of your entries. What an exciting time of your life! Those babies should be here at any time! Once they are here you will have no choice but to love them, and that's the most important part! So, good luck with everything! I look forward to seeing pictures of your sweet boys!
ps you are the cutest pregnant lady ever.
Post a Comment