Hey everyone,
Please continue to pray for Eli. He's had a rough night and is still having difficulty absorbing oxygen into his blood. His pO2 (partial pressure of oxygen) in his blood has been dangerously low of late and they've had to keep upping his medications and ventilator to try to get him more oxygen. We are living blood lab to blood lab here and are praying that he'll make a turn for the better. We are grateful for your love and prayers on Eli's behalf.
3 comments:
You might not even remember me, but I am from your old ward in Provo. I stumbled across your blog a week or so ago, and I wanted you to know that your family is in my prayers. You have beautiful children and I hope for the best. Love, Shannon and Raymond Anderson
Hey Aaron, just letting you know that we're all thinking about you and praying for you in the department. Please don't hesitate let us know if you need anything. We're supporting you.
Brian Upton
Thanks for the updates from your blog. Every prayer we say (even little Brittany) includes your family by name - we love you and continue to hope for the best!!!
Post a Comment