Wow...so the thing off to the side with 2 babies floating in it....THAT puts things into perspective! Holy cow! 4 feet is nothing when you consider that each of them will be close to two feet long when they come out! I mean really...you have only put on a few extra inches that AREN'T baby....
4 comments:
Oohhh... that does put it into perspective. You look great though, considering you're sharing your body with two little men!
Oohhh... that does put it into perspective. You look great though, considering you're sharing your body with two little men!
Okay, I guess I got a little excited with the publish button!
Wow...so the thing off to the side with 2 babies floating in it....THAT puts things into perspective! Holy cow! 4 feet is nothing when you consider that each of them will be close to two feet long when they come out! I mean really...you have only put on a few extra inches that AREN'T baby....
Post a Comment