25 August 2008
Bath time
It was a good time tonight in the NICU. Noah was taken off of the oxygen and has been maintaining his oxygen levels by himself. We got there just in time to give him his first bath. He sure did throw a fit when we took off all his clothes and got him all wet. He does not like being naked or cold as you can see.
At the end of his bath we wrapped him all up and washed his hair. He loved it!
Everyday I find out that he is more and more like his dad. He loves to be cuddled, just like his dad. He sleeps with his mouth open (sometimes snoring), just like his dad. And he loves to have his head massaged, just like his dad. We are hoping that within the next week Eli will be awake enough that we'll start learning some of his personality. Maybe he'll be the one that takes after me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Mommy and Daddy!! You guys look amazing giving Noah a bath!! Mostly all babies hate water and lil boys hate it more because they get cold and are shy!! You look so happy and you are looking great from your picture. I miss you dearly and wish I could rush right down there to be with you right now. Please give kisses to the boys for me and tell them their Auntie Berlynn is thinking of them all the time and loves them very much and tell them they are soo darn cute!! I love you ... miss you :0)
How fun!! You guys look so cute, I can't wait to see pics of Eli's first bath! I'm sorry he's taken a turn again, but he seems to be a very tough little guy already. Broolyn loves looking at the pics of the babies. Good luck tonight, I hope there's some really goo dnews tomorrow!
Post a Comment