A couple weekends ago Aaron and I took the kids to Evan's Orchard for the Apple Festival (I think that is what it was called). We went to the same event last year with all the grandparents. As soon as we pulled into the orchard I noticed an unpleasant smell wafting up from the backseat and quickly realized Sarah had finally pooed (she likes to save it up over several days for one really BIG poo). Of course, since she was sitting in her carseat, it didn't have anywhere to go and leaked out the leg of her diaper and was just an awful mess. I got that all cleaned up as Aaron ran away to the petting zoo with the boys. I was just happy she did it before I put her in her carrier because that awful mess would have been all over me.
We had a fun time but it is always a little stressful being in a big crowd with 3 little ones. The boys have a way of disappearing in the blink of an eye so it seems like the whole time we are trying to locate our children. The boys had a blast though. They went to the petting zoo and fed the animals carrots. I was way excited to pet a baby kangaroo. We then shared some ice cream and then played in the huge play area. Noah was particularly happy playing in the corn box (like a sand box but full of corn kernels).
4 comments:
So fun :) We're going to Boyd Orchards today. I didn't know there was another one. We may have to go there too another day!
PS I just saw your google friend connect box and I'm your first follower! :)
Wow a corn box sounds way nicer than a sand box! maybe I will try that at home. any stray pieces the animals can eat!
I remember those pooh deals ... not fun for anyone. The corn box does sound much better then sand .. just trying to get sand out of butt cracks is the worst, also when they throw sand and it gets in the eyes .. leave the sand to a beach where they can rinse it off ;)
Post a Comment