I'm going to apologize in advance for the not-so-easy-to-look-at photo collages. I have way too many pictures I want to share and really don't feel like loading them all and organizing them all and labeling them all...
On Saturday the 4th we drove down to Cumberland Falls with Aaron's parents and brother. We had so much fun and it was completely worth the hour and a half car drive. We decided to go on an inflatable paddle boat that takes you right next to the falls. It was pretty awesome! The boys were huge fans of the boat ride (especially Eli - he made Aaron hold him over the edge so he could drag his feet in the water pretty much the whole time) but were not huge fans of getting so close to the waterfall. They were so tired that they were almost asleep by the time we were paddled up to shore and both of them fell asleep as we carried them back to the car.

On Labor Day morning Aaron and I took the boys to Reed's Orchard for buy 1 bag get 1 free apples. The boys enjoyed picking the apples but were more interested in trying to eat every apple. When we finally gave them an apple they could eat, Eli refused to put it down. He ate all of it but about 2 bites, including the core! Funny thing is, neither of them even really like to eat apples and he hasn't eaten one since.

My dad came into town this week for a long weekend. Today we went out to Evan's Orchard for the Apple Fest. They had live music and food and cutesy little craft booths. The boys got to each go on their first pony ride, pet a zebra, and slide down the fastest slides imaginable. They had so much fun and I'm glad the rain held off (although it was way too humid and we could still really use some rain!).

1 comment:
I love the grandpas picture
Post a Comment