02 September 2010

New do

Last time I was pregnant I chopped all my hair off. When I say chopped I mean it; I cut it to my chin. I've been contemplating cutting my hair for awhile now. Lately I've been getting lots of, "Wow your hair is really long!" comments. And it really was long and thick and HOT. It was so thick that I never wanted to blow dry it because it took too long and made me too hot. So even though I've been growing it out for 2 years and its the longest it has ever been, I cut it off again today. I didn't go as extreme as last time I was pregnant because short hair does not go well with a fat, 8-month pregnant face.
Before: Super long and all one length.
After: About 5-6 inches shorter and with layers. I was a little surprised when Mike said it looks good but wasn't much different. He still thought that even after seeing the before picture. Men are so weird sometimes.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I like it! I always do that too...grow it for a really long time and then get sick of it one day and chop it all off. It's such a relief to get rid of some of the heaviness! Oh, and I think I forgot to tell you sooner, but congratulations on the pregnancy!!!

Melanie said...

I love it- and I can totally see the difference. Men are just silly like that.

Auntie Dar said...

Looks very cute ...It looks a little darker, maybe just the picture. I might cut mine for the winter, but find it so easy to just put in pony tail for the summer. Miss you's

Lindsay said...

you look beautiful! i love your hair cut!