Noah smiling big for the camera. Cheese!
I am seriously exhausted from today. All of us (me, Aaron, Pat, Deb, & Mike) spent the whole day slaving away. I went through this afternoon and edged both yards, and let me tell you that was not an easy task. The grass had grown onto the side walk and curb so bad that you seriously had to mow the sidewalk. I couldn't even tell where the edge was so I'm sure Deb's edger is due for a new blade from all the times it hit the cement. Aaron, Pat, and Mike worked on ripping out the rotten floor in their kitchen and then tried to fix a leak in the plumbing to no avail. Looks like that project is going to take a little longer than anticipated.
He almost never fails. At every mealtime Eli somehow gets food all in his hair. It's pretty obvious his method of choice this particular morning.
This morning Aaron and I took the boys for a trial Musikgarten class. They loved it and responded so well to the songs and rhythms. They were dancing around and copying everything we did; it was so cute. I do have to say that after that class, though, they have one more tick mark in the Probably ADHD column. All the other kids in the class (some a little older and some younger) were so quiet and sedate, just sitting there in their parents' laps. What were Noah and Eli doing? Spinning around like crazy people in the middle of the circle!
*Note: These pictures are not actually from today. They were taken during breakfast on August 17th, just before going to get their first professional haircuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment