Go Tigers!
The boys started soccer through the YMCA last Saturday. It is just a half an hour long and there are no games, just "practice." It is definitely interesting watching a bunch of 3 year-olds play soccer. It is kind of like trying to herd cats.The boys were pretty excited to play soccer before practice actually started.
Noah started out strong, and I was actually pretty impressed and how good he was at running with the ball.
But then he got distracted by a leaf.
And after about 20 minutes he had to lay down because he was "too tired."
I don't think Eli even lasted 10 minutes. He spent his practice like this.
Noah eventually joined them on the sidelines.
They did a little bit better this morning. Aaron came and was able to get Eli to sort of participate. He didn't ever actually do what the coach asked him to do but he did run around kicking the ball by himself. He appeared to be having fun doing his own thing. Noah was a little less into it than he was last week but he did join in and participate in some of the activities. For one of the drills the coach set up a bunch of orange cones and the kids were supposed to kick the soccer balls at the cones and knock them over. Noah was content to pick the cones up that got knocked over and stack them all together.
2 comments:
I cannot believe the boys are old enough to play soccer! I am planning on putting Kenny in dance when he is 3, that means in two years I will have a kid in dance! Before I had him 3 years old seemed a lot older. Now 3 years old still seems like a baby to me. They look cute in their uniforms though.
I can't believe they are playing soccer! They definitely look like soccer players :) They look so cute. You are the best family! I admire you guys SOOOOO MUCH!! miss you like crazy and hope to see you soon! :) LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment