I kept telling the boys the Papa was coming to visit. When I would ask them which papa they would clearly say, "Mark!"
My dad came to visit Labor Day weekend. We had a pretty lazy weekend but did go to the Explorium on Saturday. I'm always so surprised how pricey it is to go there, especially since so many things are broken. But the boys seemed to enjoy themselves which makes it worth it.Eli in a bubble.
Eli and Noah in a bubble.
Noah about to pop the bubble.
Noah playing with bubbles.
I think we are looking at the scorpions.
Sarah sucking on her cheeks as usual.
Grandpa in all his glory.
The boys definitely love when their Papa comes to visit!
1 comment:
That bubble thing is really neat. I want to go in there. And i cant believe how big Sarah looks in these pictures!
Post a Comment