lol yeah that is funny. I liked the "you gave them water" part.... and at the end "by the way, I killed the cats". I definitely take it out on the cats, none have died yet though.
I seriously found this so funny because everything his says is pretty much as exaggeration of something I have said to Aaron. I have recently started telling him not to give the boys water before bed and many mornings I have complained about the dog and wanting to kill her. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
3 comments:
Amanda, you should post this on facebook. It's hilarious! A little too true to reality, but still funny. :)
lol yeah that is funny.
I liked the "you gave them water" part.... and at the end "by the way, I killed the cats". I definitely take it out on the cats, none have died yet though.
I seriously found this so funny because everything his says is pretty much as exaggeration of something I have said to Aaron. I have recently started telling him not to give the boys water before bed and many mornings I have complained about the dog and wanting to kill her. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment