This beautiful girl is 7 months old today.
She is eating solid foods just once per day now. She really enjoys foods she can feed herself like Gerber Puffs. One day I gave the boys PB&J and later found Sarah on the ground munching away on Eli's sandwich.
She definitely loves her mommy.
Last night she crawled over to me while I was sitting on the couch and proceeded to pull herself to standing. She was so proud of herself; she looked up at me with this huge grin and giggle and then lost her balance and toppled over. I guess she got a little over excited.
2 comments:
They grow up way to fast. She is so cute. Daniel is 10 months today. The next thing I know he will be graduating from college.
What a sweet baby girl! I love that you found her eating a sandwich- hilarious!
Post a Comment