02 February 2011

No tape!

 

If I was a good mom, I probably wouldn't find this so funny. I've been contemplating this solution for awhile. At first I just couldn't keep clothes on the boys, especially pajamas. But over the last 2 weeks the boys have taken to undoing their diapers. They like to take it off and then go and pick out a new one because every diaper has a different character on it. Noah is more prone to taking his diaper off than Eli. I had already put a new one on Noah tonight after Aaron went into their room and found him naked. Then when I went to check on them a little bit later because they were still awake I found them both naked. So out came the duct tape! I don't think they were too happy about it :)


4 comments:

Auntie Dar said...

Now that was absolutely hysterical .... I can actually say my boys didn't really bother taking their "d's" off.... but the duct tape thing o.m.goddness is a very good plan

Amber said...

That's awesome! Seems like a great solution to me!

Jenna said...

HAHAHA! Oh my, that totally made me laugh out loud! Good for you, it's much better than cleaning up messes I'm sure.

Jon and Meghan + boys said...

I love the solution! I've seen it before and find it quite ingenious.