Aaron bought me tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert at Rupp Arena for Christmas. The concert was on Thursday and we had so much fun. Aaron and I have actually never been to a concert together since we've been married. The opening acts were
Chris Young and
Luke Bryan. Aaron actually liked the opening acts better than Rascal Flatts which doesn't really surprise me at all. This was my 3rd time seeing them in concert (maybe 4th I can't remember) and I definitely felt that they weren't quite as good as they used to be. Sadly, it seems like they are just getting tired of it all, which I would be too after 10 years. It was still a really good concert and I loved all the songs.
Not too bad for a self portrait :)
Baby girl (35 weeks) was excited to hear Rascal Flatts. She was dancing around in my belly all night!
Aaron got us really good seats. We were on the floor so I didn't even have to watch them on the big screen. This picture was taken without using the zoom and you can actually still see them. Another great thing about having floor seats was that the seats were padded - great since I had to keep sitting down and resting my feet!
1 comment:
Beautiful quilt, and beautiful paint color.
And didnt we go to a rascal flatts concert together like 8 years ago? that may have been my first country concert, unless tim mcgraw came first
Looks like fun. I love the belly pic in front of the concert so she can see where she went!
Post a Comment