Wednesday afternoon I started on the bathroom. We (meaning mostly my dad) remodeled the bathroom before we moved in. For some reason though the paint didn't stick too well to the new drywall and it just didn't look that great. I would have just done touch-up paint but we stored the paint in the shed and it got ruined by the heat I think. I picked out a paint color for the kids'/guest room at Deb's house but she decided to go with a different color. I loved the color that I picked out though so I decided I'd use it in my bathroom. So now my bathroom is freshly painted with new rugs, shower curtain, clock, and mirror. I even got a little tower of drawers since we have such limited storage in our bathroom. I LOVE it!
3 comments:
LOVE the bathroom! It looks so good! you have great taste! you did a WONDERFUL job!
love the colors together .. too funny .. we have the same sink (in oak) and our walls are blue. We had the same light fixture and towel ring at the old house !! Great job !!
Your old bathroom looked great, but this is AWESOME! I love the blue and brown!!!
Post a Comment