What a sweet picture!!!! Enjoy your last month, can't wait to see pics of baby girl :)
i didn't know you are having a c-section too. can't wait to see pictures. Hang in there for this less than a month now:)
wow!! that's so close!!
Okie dokie ...who's excited ... Auntie Dar is .....So I take it we haven't decided on a name ? If I don't have a job by then maybe I can come down there for the big day !!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a sweet picture!!!! Enjoy your last month, can't wait to see pics of baby girl :)
i didn't know you are having a c-section too. can't wait to see pictures. Hang in there for this less than a month now:)
wow!! that's so close!!
Okie dokie ...who's excited ... Auntie Dar is .....
So I take it we haven't decided on a name ? If I don't have a job by then maybe I can come down there for the big day !!!
Post a Comment