15 February 2011

The last week

We are almost there. This is officially my last week of being pregnant. I'm 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and my c-section is scheduled for next Tuesday. I am so excited it is finally time! I feel like I've been pregnant forever. I am also very grateful I didn't go into labor last week while Aaron was in France. That would have been a disaster!
38 weeks pregnant - holding up my big belly. Excuse the mess that is my house :)

  I finished decorating the nursery yesterday. Here's just some of it. As you can see, her initials will be SJD. I'm going to leave you guessing what her name will be. If you are someone that knows for sure the name please don't ruin my fun!
 

4 comments:

Lora said...

You made it! The room is darling. Hopefully I wont be too far behind you with the little guy!

angie/aunt of 3 said...

SUPER CUTE! The nursery, and you.

Auntie Dar said...

OK ... down to 3 letters now .. hmmmmm there is 3 that I think, but probly not that Sierra, Sophia, Sarah, but we just can't wait until she's here !!! I'm sure you're ready too ... Love and miss you's

Michele said...

Love the room, I love that you have a bed in there (I assume for whichever parent is taking care of her during the night). We should do that, well if baby had her own room.

And my guess for her name is Sunshine Jay, I know how hippie you can be (kidding) ;)