I'm in France for the week sorting out some research that I'll be doing at the University of Grenoble. It's my first time in Europe and although it's a study-related trip, I had today off and was able to see some of the sites. Grenoble is situated in the French Alps and there is a fort overlooking the town with a spectacular view.
| Pictures I took while walking to the skytram up to the fort. |
| The trip up to the fort cost about 6 euros. |
| You travel up in these flimsy bubble-looking pods. |
| The view of the city and the mountains was incredible. |
| Once you're at the fort, you can take a 30 minute hike to some upper battlements. |
| I took this picture while hiking back down. |
| Waiting for the tram bubbles to arrive. |
| Listening to music on my way down. |
2 comments:
It's so pretty. I wish I could be there with you! Miss you babe!
Aaron! That is so cruel to post all those beautiful pictures of you enjoying yourself while your wife is about to pop pregnant at home alone keeping twin busy with two crazy little boys! You should be ashamed...and you should also make her a VERY VALID promise that you will take her back there, just the two of you, very VERY soon!!!
Post a Comment