Looking pretty smug each with a pumpkin full of candy.
(Left: Eli, Right: Noah)
We planned on taking the boys to the ward Trunk or Treat last night in lieu of trick-or-treating tonight. That plan was ruined though when we showed up thinking it started at 7 when it really started at 6. I was pretty sad that the boys missed out on trunk or treating so we decided to take them trick or treating around the block tonight. I was amazed at how good they did. We didn't have to go up to a single house with them. They just went up together with their pumpkin buckets to get their candy. I don't think I ever heard them say "trick or treat" but they always said "tank tou" and "buh bye". Since we didn't get any pictures of us all dressed up last night, I made Aaron put his costume back on tonight so we could get at least one family photo.
A couple farmers and their cows.
Noah and Daddy next to the beloved "Happy" at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Eli showing off his new horse puppet from Grandma and Grandpa. Noah had a cow. They wore them the entire time.
Mommy and Noah about to cross the street.
Comparing candy. Notice Noah has 2 suckers. At one point he had 3 in his hand at one time.
This is the reaction I got after taking away 2 of his 3 suckers.
3 comments:
So sweet! What a cute little farm family!
Moo.
Grandpa
Really cute! the farmers looks really cute too. I cant wait til next year to take Kenny out!
Post a Comment