24 October 2010

Feeding the ducks

I don't know what setting my camera was on but I love how this picture of Eli turned out.
Yesterday morning we went to Jacobson Park so the boys could feed the ducks. I took the boys to the playground a few weeks ago and realized how many ducks were in the water. The boys were intrigued of course and had fun throwing their goldfish at them. So I've been waiting for a chance to go back with Aaron and some bread so the boys could really feed the ducks. They loved it. They didn't have the patience to break the bread up so the ducks were getting pretty large pieces of bread, in some cases, maybe even a full slice. Towards the end the ducks came up onto the grass and started following us for more bread. Noah wasn't a huge fan of being so close to the ducks but Eli was chasing them and trying to pet them.
Eli trying to decide if he should continue eating the bread himself or give it to the ducks.
Daddy helping Noah feed the ducks.
Noah checking out the ducks.
Trying to get a better view.
Daddy giving Eli a turn.
*I tried everything I could think of to upload 2 videos but it keeps coming up with an error :( Bummer.

No comments: