24 March 2010

We're back!

Just a quick update, minus the pictures. I'm finally back home from Michigan. We had a great time but I am definitely glad to be home. I drove up there on Sunday the 14th and Aaron came up in his car with the dog in the middle of the week. We both planned to caravan home on the 21st but our plans were ruined when my car broke during our date Saturday night. Luckily it broke not even a mile from one of my brother's friend's house so they were able to get it there. My cousin is a mechanic so he came over on Sunday and diagnosed what was wrong with it and by Monday evening it was fixed. I drove home yesterday and was super excited to get to the hospital to visit Erin and John and meet their new daughter, Abigail. Believe it or not, Aaron got home from Michigan without any problems (i.e. the medicine we got the dog worked and she didn't throw-up one time during the whole ride compared to 6 times on the way up to Michigan). However, on Monday on his way to work his car broke. He got a ride to work and after had his car towed back to the house so he could take his motorcycle back to school. Then the stupid motorcycle broke! What are the odds?! If anyone knows a good mechanic that wants to help us out that would be great! In other news, Aaron's parents have put an offer on a house the is 2 doors down from us! We couldn't be more excited and are dying to hear back if the offer has been accepted. I plan on making another post about our trip to Michigan but right now I have to get ready and go to class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for the medicine working for the dog!! I am so excited for that and I wondered if it would work. That sucks that your car broke and Aaron's!! Let me know when you come home again, I had fun while you were home, I felt like we were 16 or 17 again and spending the day together!! I love you hunny 80)