One of Eli's nurses from the NICU posted this video on her Facebook profile. It made me think about when Eli was in the NICU and how truly amazing the nurses were. It also made me think about how far he has come.
He's gone from this:

To this:

Sometimes I forget all that he has been through and how far he has come. I'm grateful for the reminder today.
2 comments:
It is truly amazing and for every gift taken you always receive one in return. And he is one special gift given, and mom was one special gift taken. But she is smiling and saying what a corker he is both of them.... PRICELESS FOR SURE .... can't wait to see you's
That is an amazing video. It really makes me grateful to have had 2 healthy children, but also grateful that there are people in this world with the willingness and skill to help those who come to this world with problems. Eli is such a cute boy and I'm so grateful for his nurses when he was going thru such a rough start.
Post a Comment