08 March 2010

Bathwater is so refreshing

The boys have always LOVED bath time (except for one week when I started using bubble bath and Eli freaked out, no joke). They always find something new to do or play with in the tub. Their latest thing is drinking the bathwater. Sometimes they stick their face down in the water and guzzle it up that way. But usually they use the cups that I have to rinse their head with. It is pretty hilarious because they get way too much water in the cup and then tip it way too far back to drink out of it and it just pours all over their faces. This is a typical bathwater drinking experience:
1. haha look at me I'm going to drink the water! I'm such a big boy!2. Here I go. 3. Ahh my nose!! 4. It burns! Make it stop! 5. Mommmm...what just happened? It didn't feel good... I took this video awhile ago. This is when Eli first started the drinking bathwater game. He's such a goof.

1 comment:

Pam said...

So fun! I love the cute pictures!