The lab from last Friday showed Eli having low hematocrit levels. They did a repeat blood test today and we haven't heard anything back yet. We have another appointment with the kidney doctor on Friday, but they should contact us if they need to do anything before then. It's something that is easily correctable with special shots.
Eli and Noah continue to be fussy eaters and sleepers, but we're hopeful that things will get better.

(I love this picture)

(Exhausted from crying)

(Holding hands)
7 comments:
your posts make me want to have twins! I just think it is such a neat and different experience. How beautiful they are together.
You catch some of the most precious moments! I hope the boys get better with eating and sleeping so that you both can get a little sleep.
They are so adorable!!! I love that they can just sleep on eachother! :)
I love the holding hands picture. I hope Eli will be able to get stable soon! We're keeping you all in our prayers!
Great pictures! Man, I wish I had a twin. . .
Rich and I remember these days very fondly, enjoy! Just remember God only gives you what he knows you can handle,one day at a time. Our whole family loves looking at all of your pics, especially M & E. (Mom did we do that too?) Peace and love-- Cousin T
This picture is adorable! I hope you both are able to get some rest as well!! Take care! ~ Lindsay
Post a Comment