We have been pretty busy since Eli came home so blogging is becoming a bit more difficult. Sleep is a precious commodity in our home. We are lucky if we get about 5 hours of sleep every day. Most nights Aaron and I end up sleeping on the couch with a baby in each of our arms. Aaron has been assigned to Eli and I get Noah - each of us having our own baby to take care of is the only way we can each get some sleep and maintain our sanity. Taking care of two crying babies by yourself is not something that Aaron or I are willing to do at this point (we were each left alone once with two very hungry babies and about had nervous breakdowns).
Here are a few pictures since I know that is what everyone really wants.
We spend a lot of time on the floor changing diapers. Aaron takes out a very large, heavy bag full of pee and poo every day.

I took a bunch of pictures for baby announcements today. Aren't they just so cute in their matching outfits?

I was trying to be artistic. They both have very long toes. Aaron refers to them as "monkey feet."
P.S. We heard back from the renal doctor and Eli's hematocrit levels were looking better. They still weren't in the "normal" range but she was happy enough with the results that we don't have to go back until the end of the month.
1 comment:
They are looking more and more alike! Its crazy!!! Eli is catching up!!! Can't wait to see them! I have missed them AND YOU! Thank goodness tomorrow is friday!!!
Post a Comment