01 October 2008

Taking Care of Two

Two is definitely more hectic than one. They look like they're punching each other. One crib will definitely work for now. Getting one ready for a bath and the other for bed.

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats! What handsome little men you have!!! I am so glad that they are together. Keep us updated on how they are sleeping and eating, etc!

John and Erin said...

Amanda...you look genuinely happy. I am so glad that you are finally able to have your hands full and your little boys home together! Congrats!!

Joy said...

I loved the pictures! They look so small in that big crib, but they can keep each other company now. Amanda, you look amazing and very happy!

Amber said...

Amanda, I am so impressed that you can juggle two babies at once! Way to go. I love the picture of the boys "boxing." Too cute!

KevDebKlan said...

OH I remember those days. Believe it or not these are the easy days. At least they both fit in your arms and don't weigh so much that you think your arms are going to fall off. They are so cute and so small. My little Mia was two pounds less then Eli is. Crazy!!YOu forget so fast how tiny they really are. YOu look like you were ment to do this though. you are in my thoughts.

Lindsay Schmidt said...

To the Duke Family,

I was so excited to come into work yesterday night and see that Eli was discharged home!! I hope all is going well for you!! Thank you so very much for the beautiful card and gift, it was so thoughtful of you both. I'm sorry we had to meet under such circumstances, but it was a pleasure to have met your family and care for Noah and Eli during their stay. I hope we'll be able to keep in touch. I know I'll be checking this blog regularly!
I have spent the last 45 minutes looking over this blog (kudos to whoever's idea this was), and even having witnessed it first hand, I am still in awe of Eli's recovery. He had such a fight, and he won when he had so much against him...he is a testament to the Lord's amazing grace and power. To see photos of both boys together and healthy is a joy!!
May your family be blessed with far more joy than trials in your coming futures, and may your new journey as a family be filled with much happiness. Noah and Eli, know that you have been blessed with two wonderful parents who love you beyond words. You couldn't ask for better!
Take care and God Bless,
~ Lindsay Schmidt, RN
lesc222@uky.edu
(I do hope this posts, I'm not very tech savvy)

E said...

Amanda,
You look so happy, They look wonderful!!!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad they're together again! I'm sure these struggles are nothing compared to what your amazing family has been through so far- good luck with it!