Here they are in cute coordinating sleep gowns (courtesy of Aaron's Aunt Wendy I believe).
At first glance I thought Eli was Noah...I don't know how we'll tell them apart when Eli catches up to Noah.
It's amazing how even being so sleep deprived you just can't imagine life without them. Love the Matching PJs. I have to say that for me that one of the funnest parts is dressing them alike. Its alot harder to find matching boy/girl things however. They look like they are doing so good. Have you noticed any differences haveing them be together again? Keep up the good work. This too shall pass ( all to quickly!!!)
2 comments:
I can't get over how adorable your boys are!
It's amazing how even being so sleep deprived you just can't imagine life without them. Love the Matching PJs. I have to say that for me that one of the funnest parts is dressing them alike. Its alot harder to find matching boy/girl things however. They look like they are doing so good. Have you noticed any differences haveing them be together again? Keep up the good work. This too shall pass ( all to quickly!!!)
Post a Comment