15 October 2008
Craziness
It's crazy how we get sucked into these two little guy's world. Amanda and I both live on a 3 -4 hour schedule that is filled with feedings, diapers, multiple clothes changes, a lot of spit up and life saving pacifiers. We've gotten to know some of their personalities. They both like to be held and prefer noise to quiet. Noah gets bored easily and will fuss like crazy, especially in the evening, if we don't use all our wits to entertain him. Eli is lazy. He won't eat enough unless you force him - he's easily distracted. Eli finds the most random things intriguing and will stare for minutes on end at a basket or a fan.
When laying next to each other they sometimes calm each other down. Sometimes they take turns fussing while the other one sleeps. They don't seem to mind the other one crying - they'll sleep right through it. They're starting to smile on occasion. Eli has a hilarious face where he goes cross-eyed and sticks out his lips. Amanda can tell a "pick me up cry" from a "I'm hungry cry." Amanda got a five hour stretch of sleep last night (I'm jealous), and she said "it feels like bliss."
Here's some pictures of the guys.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on the sleep Amanda! The boys look so cute in the Halloween onesies and socks!
I love the little ghost and pumpkin. What beautiful little boys!
Oh my gosh...honestly is it really fair for someone to have TWO adorable children!? Some people aren't even blessed with one cute kid...not fair.
p.s.-I don't know if you have realized this, but Eli is always on the right and Noah on the left...I think it is kinda funny...
They are so cute! Way to go on the 5 whole hours of sleep at once, that's amazing!
They look so sweet in the halloween outfits, they just about fit into them. Just had to send them. Have fun with mom and dad this weekend - Love Auntie Dar and Uncle Bill
Post a Comment