We went camping for their birthday weekend to Cave City, KY. We stayed at Jellystone Park and they loved it. I'll post about that later though. Their birthday was on Sunday. We didn't get to do much on their actual birthday because Deb, Aaron, and I had to drive down to Monticello for church. Monticello is just a tiny little branch in our stake and they like to have other members from some of the other wards come and visit and give talks in Sacrament meeting. There were probably only about 20 people there so it was pretty small. Aaron and Deb each gave talks in Sacrament meeting and I played my viola. Deb also had to teach Relief Society. We didn't get home until about 2:30 and we quickly did presents before Uncle Mike had to leave to catch his plane.
On Monday we had a friend birthday party for the boys. It was a superhero theme because the boys love Spiderman and Batman. A couple weeks ago we took them to Party City to get party stuff and they each had their own shopping cart and were just throwing random stuff in the carts. It was pretty cute and got them really excited for their party. We invited a bunch of kids from church and our neighbor who has kids their age. I made capes and masks for all the kids and we played several games including stick the spider on the web, bop the villian (they had to bop the balloons while the music played and freeze when it stopped), and we also had water balloons. They all had fun running around the backyard and playing on all of the toys. We did presents and had cupcakes and ice cream. It was so much fun and I'm so glad it was a hit!
Some pictures of the boys at their party.
Some of the cute kids that came to the party.
Here they all are! It wasn't easy getting them to all sit down for a picture.
Happy birthday, Noah and Eli! We all love you!


2 comments:
That looks like a really fun party! I am excited to do friend parties, but scared at the same time! You are very brave
It was such a fun party! Great job!
Post a Comment