Mike is good at relaxing.
Sarah and I taking a ride on the golf cart.
And not even 2 minutes later she is asleep.
What a sleepy baby. So cute!
The boys had fun riding/driving the golf cart with Grandma and Grandpa.
Once we got everything packed up and we checked out we decided to go to Guntown Mountain. It was either that or Dinosaur World and the boys unanimously chose guns. Guntown Mountain was actually better than I expected. You had to ride ski lifts up the mountain to a little old west town. They have different shows repeating throughout the day. We got there just as the cancan show was ending. We grabbed a bite to eat at the saloon and then went over to the country music show. They were actually pretty good. After that it was the gun fight reenactment. The boys sat front and center to watch the gun fight and have been pretending to be cowboys and playing dead ever since.Waiting for the gun fight to start. One of the boys actually topped his ice cream with rocks. He didn't like it.
One of the actors.
They got cowboy hats, guns, and holsters. Eli loves his cowboys outfit. You can usually see him running around the house with nothing but his underwear, cowboy hat, and gun holster (which ends up looking like a loin cloth).
1 comment:
Aww, I always love seeing babies sleeping in their mamas' arms--so adorable! Unfortunately, I don't think Forrest has fallen asleep anywhere but his crib (definitely not in my arms!) since he was about 2 months old . . . oh well, at least I can peek in at him while he's asleep in his crib ;-) Sarah looks so sweet sleeping on your shoulder!
Post a Comment