30 August 2011

Camping: Part II

On Friday we woke up and heading to Mammoth Caves. We got there a little early so we had some time to kill before our tour started. Unfortunately during that time Eli pulled the fire alarm at the visitors center. Talk about embarrassing!


It takes a lot of convincing to get the boys to look this cute in a picture.
Noah playing dead at the visitors center.
 Waiting for our tour to begin.
 This is the entrance to the cave. We went on the Mammoth Passage Tour.
 We didn't get many good ones inside the cave. I think Noah is pretending to be asleep.
 When we got back to the campsite we took a nap and then went to the pool. The camp ground had this awesome water slide. It was on a hill and was 300 feet long I think. The boys were even able to ride on it by themselves and they loved it. They would run back in line as soon as the got out of the pool at the bottom of the slide. Noah would get so excited waiting in line he would do this little dance. It was so cute. Sorry I didn't get any pictures. I didn't want the camera getting wet by the pool.

2 comments:

Mark said...

No pictures posted.

Amanda Duke said...

That's odd. I see the pictures here. Maybe it's your browser...