02 August 2011

Lazy summer

I know there are probably at least 10 people out there cursing me because I haven't blogged in a week. But you know what? I don't have anything to really blog about. It's been too hot to do anything, so we have been lazy. The kids and I hang around the house all day and at Grandma and Grandpa's house every evening. Sometimes I get up enough energy to go to the pool. I haven't even been taking pictures because, like I said, I've been lazy. So here is a cute one to hold ya'll over.

She is getting to big and strong. Notice how she is completely up on her hands. I've seen her get up on her knees and I keep telling her she can't do that yet. She rolls like a champ so she no longer stays in one place. She loves to "talk" and giggles a lot at her mommy.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I know what you mean about it being too hot to do anything, yuck! But that picture is so cute, what a sweet girl!

Auntie Dar said...

sweetness ... she looks so much like her mama !! Looking forward to seeing you's soon ;)

Pam said...

I would have a hard time not kissing that little face ALL THE TIME! She is adorable! Cute diaper too. The word verification is "vomet" That makes me smile

Aunt Angie said...

Your kids seem to grow so much faster than mine did, cant believe it's 5 months already! Happy I get to see her soon.
It doesn't really feel like its been that long, but a couple months means a lot of changing for baby Sarah!