17 January 2010

Just some fun stuff

♥ Cute boys ♥ Uncle Sam Eli - He looks pretty convincing! Poor Eli is always getting hurt. He always has some new injury that results in a giant bruise on his forehead or cheek and makes me feel like a horrible parent. Yesterday I closed the bathroom door on his hand. I was trying to get Noah out of the bathroom and close the door behind him but the door wouldn't close. That's when Eli started crying and I realized he was on the other side of me with his hand in the crack of the door by the hinges. I felt soo bad because it broke the skin (no blood) on his pinky and his palm and immediately started to swell and turn purple. Today he climbed up onto the rocking chair and proceeded to fall off head first, hence the big bruise forming on his forehead. Noah looks like such a big boy in his car seat. I seriously can't believe how big they are both getting! Noah can make a game out of just about anything. This end table for instance is not only good for climbing under, it is also fun to bang stuff on the top, climb on, and push across the living room.
The boys have started to understand us more and have even started to use some sign language. They can sign eat/food, more, and all done. This is a video of them showing off some of the other things they know.

2 comments:

Katie Rod said...

hahahaha...very cute video. I love how when you said eat, they just took off to the kitchen. They know the important words!! :)

E said...

It was so fun playing with them while I was home! They are the cutest things ever!!!