The boys thought they were pretty cool pretending to be knights in dry diapers.

This is what Aiko thought of President Obama's State of the Union Address.

The poor dog is actually sick. I think she might have a case of kennel cough. I'm taking her to the vet this afternoon and hopefully he'll give us something to make her feel better. She's just been sleeping all day and hasn't been eating a thing. Plus she has a runny nose and a cough. I really feel bad for her because you can tell she just isn't feeling well at all :(
3 comments:
Those boys are too funny! I hope that Aiko gets feeling better soon.
Cute boys. I think I have a few of those pictures as well. They still look so much alike. Cute dog. How are your boys handeling it? Tell Aaron I like his post.
Aww they look so cute in their snow suits. Hope you's get to come to Michigan soon, miss all my babies!! Hope Aiko gets better, try a benedryl. Love you's
Post a Comment