13 January 2010
Back to the books
So today I went to my first lecture since 2008. This semester I will be taking Elementary Physiology with Dexter Speck at the University of Kentucky. I'm not at all excited about it. As I sat in the lecture hall and watched all the college students fill in, I couldn't help but think, "I should be done with this."
But, here I am, back at it. I need to take physiology to meet the prerequisite courses for the nursing program at EKU. I've started the application process. I've written my essay, updated my resume, and contacted 3 people for letters of recommendation.
Here's to hoping. Cross your fingers everyone and hope it all pays off. If I don't get into nursing school I'm pretty sure plan B is another kid and I know we aren't ready for that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I hope the semester at least goes by fast for you. Going to school while being a mom, wife and everything else is definitely hard, but you'll get it done. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment