I love you, babe. And I know for sure our little sinkers love you too. All they say all day long is some variation of "dada" and they can't wait for you to hold them and play with them when you get home. You are a great dad and husband and we appreciate all you do. I hope you had a great birthday driving in the car with the 3 people who love you most :)
29 November 2009
Happy Birthday, Aaron!
I feel pretty bad because I haven't done anything special for Aaron's birthday today. We had cake and sang him happy birthday on Thursday when we had the whole family together and I gave him his present (an iPod shuffle) early so today was pretty uneventful. In fact, we spent the majority of the day in the car. Nonetheless, it is still his birthday and he deserves a birthday post. The boys were already asleep by the time I thought about it so I did the best I could.
I love you, babe. And I know for sure our little sinkers love you too. All they say all day long is some variation of "dada" and they can't wait for you to hold them and play with them when you get home. You are a great dad and husband and we appreciate all you do. I hope you had a great birthday driving in the car with the 3 people who love you most :)
I love you, babe. And I know for sure our little sinkers love you too. All they say all day long is some variation of "dada" and they can't wait for you to hold them and play with them when you get home. You are a great dad and husband and we appreciate all you do. I hope you had a great birthday driving in the car with the 3 people who love you most :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So enought with the happy birthday, the masses are shouting for a new post.
Post a Comment