I love the picture in the center of Eli trying to get the spoon from Noah. That is a very typical interaction between the two of them :)
On Friday we went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast since Deb and Pat have never been. Then Deb and I went to the Holly Day Market at the Lexington Convention Center. They had lots of cute gifts and decorations for Christmas. Deb bought me an adorable necklace that I absolutely love. After coming home and taking naps, we packed everyone into the cars and headed out to Boyd's Orchard for some cider and donuts. The boys had a blast playing with the pumpkins and climbing through the tubes. Although we did have an incident with Noah sliding face first into the ground and a dog stealing Eli's hat right off his head.
On Saturday we went to lunch at the Fire House for some delicious hot subs. Too bad I couldn't taste mine since I'm all stuffed up, but everyone else enjoyed theirs. Afterward we headed over to the Mary Todd Lincoln homestead for a tour.
We spent the day Sunday going to open houses to show Pat and Deb what they are missing here in Lexington. Aaron is really hoping he can get them to move out here. He really misses seeing his family all the time. We would also love for the boys to grow up with their Grandma and Grandpa right next door (well...at least in the same city limits).
It was a great weekend and loved having Grandma and Grandpa in town. We can't wait to spend Christmas with everyone in Washington!
1 comment:
That sounds like such a fun weekend!
Post a Comment