15 November 2009

Weekend update

Aaron's parents have been visiting us this weekend. We've been having as much fun as we can considering our sicknesses. Eli is finally recovering from the pneumonia. Today was the first day I think he was feeling better. Noah has been coughing too but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have pneumonia since he hasn't been running a fever. I finally caught what the boys had on Thursday and have been super congested and coughing and Aaron caught it yesterday. I'm finally feeling better (not great) today but Aaron is still pretty miserable. Its one of those colds that's all in your sinuses which is never fun. We really can't catch a break. We've been debating about keeping the boys away from church like we were instructed to do last year. We weren't allowed to take them to church (or crowded places) for 4 months after they came home from the NICU. I'm thinking it might be worth it to switch off every Sunday and keep the kids home until flu season passes. And if we are still getting sick the next step will be avoiding the YMCA's Kids Corner. We are just so sick of being sick! This is my 4th or 5th sickness since September. It's honestly ridiculous. I'll post more about what we've been up to with Aaron's parents once I get all the cute pictures off his mom's camera. Until then, here is a sneak peek:

1 comment:

Jenna and Drew said...

I'm so sorry you guys are all sick again. I think it's a good idea to keep the boys home during the flu season. It's been really bad this year already. Good luck, I hope you all feel much better soon!