06 January 2009

Uncle Mike

Uncle Mike is now officially here and will be staying with us for awhile. We are trying to convince him to move here and go to UK, but if he doesn't, at least I'll have some help around here when Aaron starts school next week. Last night I was a little worried about the kind of helper he would be... But he was great today. He was officially initiated into babycare when Aaron forced him to change Eli's poopy diaper. He also took care of 2 screaming babies while Aaron and I set up the nursery with the new crib. What a good uncle!

2 comments:

John and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michele said...

I want someone to move in and help me when I have baby #2! So far none of my family will be able to make it. So lame! Ah well. Love that the boys are looking good. Watch out, once they start rolling everything else starts coming!