That was beautiful Aaron! I'm so sorry you had to make it though. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. I will remember you and your family in our prayers! God Bless you!
Your mother and father were very touched by you filling in the grave with a shovel. Your conversaton and empathy with the grave digger warmed a foggy and cold evening. It should not be lost to posterity. Thanks for your tireless hard work in a difficult and emotional time.
Aaron - that was so touching. We can only feel sadness for your families loss and are truly without words of what to say. Keep him in your thoughts and treasured memories. You and Amanda are very strong and loving people. We love you both.... Uncle Bill and Aunt Darlene
This is a beautiful tribute and when days are hard and the grieve gets to much watch this and remember the gifts that God gave you in the memories. I wish I did not understand the pain but I do. Amanda was there for me and I know she will be strong for you. I wish I had some words of wisdom but just dont ask why or curse the creator but love like he would of and let those boys know their uncle through your eyes. My prayers are with you
We love you Chris and Joe may you watch over us always, untill we meet again
Aaron, it's your cousin Charlotte, Raleigh gave me the URL for your blog, and it's a great montage you've got up. Very, very touching. You're family has been on my mind a lot lately, and I wish I would've been able to make it to Washington. I hear you're in Kentucky now. I'm in Atlanta, and there's not much more than 6 hours between us, maybe we can start an east coast Duke club. If you'd like you can email me at charlie.r.morgan@gmail.com.
6 comments:
That was beautiful Aaron! I'm so sorry you had to make it though. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. I will remember you and your family in our prayers! God Bless you!
Your mother and father were very touched by you filling in the grave with a shovel.
Your conversaton and empathy with the grave digger warmed a foggy and cold evening. It should not be lost to posterity.
Thanks for your tireless hard work in a difficult and emotional time.
Aaron - that was so touching. We can only feel sadness for your families loss and are truly without words of what to say. Keep him in your thoughts and treasured memories. You and Amanda are very strong and loving people. We love you both.... Uncle Bill and Aunt Darlene
Aaron and Amanda,
This is a beautiful tribute and when days are hard and the grieve gets to much watch this and remember the gifts that God gave you in the memories. I wish I did not understand the pain but I do. Amanda was there for me and I know she will be strong for you. I wish I had some words of wisdom but just dont ask why or curse the creator but love like he would of and let those boys know their uncle through your eyes. My prayers are with you
We love you Chris and Joe may you watch over us always, untill we meet again
Love,
Rachaelle
Aaron, it's your cousin Charlotte, Raleigh gave me the URL for your blog, and it's a great montage you've got up. Very, very touching. You're family has been on my mind a lot lately, and I wish I would've been able to make it to Washington. I hear you're in Kentucky now. I'm in Atlanta, and there's not much more than 6 hours between us, maybe we can start an east coast Duke club. If you'd like you can email me at charlie.r.morgan@gmail.com.
Aaron, I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers never cease to be with you and your little family. Love, The Snows
Post a Comment