28 January 2009

Ice, ice baby

I've never lived in a place that gets freezing rain but man is it cuh-ray-zee! It is definitely a winter wonderland out there. Everything is covered in several layers of ice and snow. Two trees in the courtyard behind our apartment building split in half and Aaron even saw a guy skiing at the park. We even took the boys out for a little walk in the snow. I don't think they enjoyed it as much as we thought they might. Oh well...

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Since I haven't left my house and we don't have many trees in our new little neighborhood I haven't seen the kind of damage the snow and ice has done to everything. Great pictures!

John and Erin said...

Their little bear outfits are SOO STINKING CUTE!!!! I remember when you first showed us those, before they were even born! It is so cute to see them actually in them!

John and Erin said...

P.S.- I really admire that guy skiing! That is not easy!!