We finally decided it was time for us to purchase our 2nd crib. We were hoping that the boys would be able to sleep with one another but soon discovered that they kicked each other way to much - actually it was usually Eli kicking Noah. So Noah has been sleeping in the crib and Eli has been sleeping in the bottom of the pack and play. I can't imagine that the pack and play is all that comfortable and started feeling pretty bad for the poor little guy. Luckily, we received some money as a gift and decided to buy a crib. I found a pretty good deal on craigslist. It is definitely not as nice as the one we got at our baby shower, but it will work.
1 comment:
They look great! How did you decide who got which one? I bet the room looks good! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment